Sunday, December 25, 2005

Grated Seasonings

Or Season's Greetings, whichever is the more appropriate to your state of inebriation.

On this Christmas Day, let us remember the words of the conservative that George W. Bush could never be:
Ill would it be for us this Christmastide if we were not sure that no greed for the land or wealth of any other people, no vulgar ambition, no morbid lust for material gain at the expense of others, had led us to the field.
- Winston S. Churchill, White House, 25 Dec 1941

2 Comments:

At 12:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy whatever you celebrate from me and my honeys here in Fla.

Thanks so much for visiting blondesense and I love your commments.

Making new friends is such fun!

 
At 4:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seasons Greetings Mentis Fugit.

I've enjoyed your posts on the blondes and never knew you were living in New Zealand. My family lived outside Blenheim when I was a young girl and I remember it fondly. My father was in the air force and there was a small base there. I made some great friends and was free to explore on my bike.
We camped and fished alot and took long drives to view nature's wonders.

Merry Christmas to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home